Sunday 27 January 2008

Layouts at last!





I've finally managed to start scrapping for myself again now! I made 5 paperbab albums as gifts for Christmas and spent months finishing them. Now I can get going with Claudia's album again. I've so many pages left to do to cover her first year. Here are the latest four that I've made. The one with the star I sort of scraplifted from a LO my friend Sharon did of her boy. I used my cricut to make the title. The other 3 pages were done using a kit called flutterby.

I enjoyed making these LO, but I want to improve my style and make it a bit more modern and funky. I really need to get some chipboard alphas, do more with inks and fibres ..................

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Love all the new layouts of Claudia, you have been a busy bee!!

I can't believe that the first one was taken at 2 weeks! She has grown so much :)